- The SPECIAL PRIZE "Breath of Fate "
was awarded to the film directed by Elena Dubkova "Like a cherub..."
by the representative of the Crimean Republican Branch of the Union of Theatrical Figures of Russia.
The SPECIAL PRIZE "For the aristocratic spirit"
of the Republican independent socio-political newspaper "Krymskaya Pravda"
was awarded to the film "Don't Leave Here" directed by Marina Trush and Vladimir Samorodov.
The Crimean branch of ROSSIYSKAYA GAZETA has prepared a prize and a DIPLOMA "For excellence in working with newsreels"
for the documentary series "Eternal Fatherland"
directed by Andrey Osipov.
The Crimean Estonian Cultural Society has prepared a SPECIAL DIPLOMA "For the memory of our common history "
for the film "Amandus Adamson. Times of Life"
by Ella Agranovskaya and Nikolai Sharubin
- The Festival Management, represented by Svetlana Kosarich, Director of the “Crimean Film Media Center”, also presented Diplomas to the films
"Nikolai von Hartvis. Living memory" directed by Olga Kravchuk, the Republic of Crimea,
and "Vado" by Galina Adamovich, Republic of Belarus.
- It has become a good tradition at Crimean film festivals to award films from the founder of the Festival – the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Crimea. As a rule, these are films dedicated to the themes of culture and the arts. The Deputy Minister of Culture Andrey Tereshchenko presented the Crimean Mosaic Prize and Diplomas
to Maxim Kuznetsov for his film "We played the Gardener...",
and to Mariam Ohanyan, Republic of Armenia, for the film "Kapuit manushak/Blue violet".
- The traditional AUDIENCE Choice AWARD was solemnly presented to director Elena Ivanichenko for her film "Crimea: Chronicles of the Russian Spring", which was noted by the majority of the audience, watched it in the cinema hall.
- "For the best script" in the film "Anton Chekhov and Isaac Levitan: a double portrait in the interior of the era", directed by Galina Yevtushenko;
- "For the optimism of the heroes and creators of the film “Unclaimed", directed by Victoria Savina and Elena Torgalo;
- "For courage in the choice of a hero" in the film “Last way” to director Xenia Bezzaponnaya;
- "For reflecting the brilliant victories of Soviet sports" in the film “With the ball to Britain” to director Svetlana Kharchevina;
- "For devotion to acute social issues" (the film "Daughters and mothers") to director Maria Volchanskaya.
SPECIAL Diplomas of the Festival Jury were awarded to:
- the film "The Mozzhukhin Brothers", directed by Svetlana Starostina;
- the film "Be happy!", directed by Natalia Topal.
And finally, the most exciting moments – the handing of Diplomas and the main prizes – statuettes "Crimean Griffon", the Festival Jury concluded the award ceremony.
Awards in the categories of the Festival received:
- "The Best TV movie"
to the film "Ilya Kormiltsev. In Search of a Whole Person", directed by Anna Golikova;
- "Crimea on the documentary screen"
to the film "Comprehending the Mind. The Crimean Odyssey of Academician Vernadsky", directed by Vladimir Danilov;
- "The Best Documentary"
to the film "Burov and Burov", directed by Pavel Selin;
- to the film "The Season of Antler Maturation", directed by Galina Leontieva;
The Grand Prix was held to
the film "Reanimation" directed by Stanislav Savinov and Andrey Timoschenko.