The 2nd Crimean Open Documentary Film Festival «CrimeaDoc» (May 11-15, 2019) invites journalists and media representatives to cooperate. Please, read carefully the terms and conditions of accreditation on this page.
TERMS OF ACCREDITATION
1. Accreditation of PRESS is provided only to employees of official media (registered print media, radio and television, information and educational Internet portals, websites) to cover the festival events. In order to apply for accreditation, you must fill out the electronic form below.
2. The Directorate of the II Crimean Open Documentary Film Festival «CrimeaDoc» reserves the right to request additional materials from the applicant and/or refuse accreditation if the application does not meet the specified requirements or in case of non-compliance with the rules of work at the festival.
3. The Directorate of the festival management reserves the right to refuse any type of accreditation without giving a reason.
4. A journalist who has received accreditation of a film festival, undertakes to provide copies of materials about the II Crimean Open Festival of the Documentary Film «CrimeaDoc» (.pdf, video, audio, links) within the period specified by the press service. In case of failure to provide materials, the journalist will subsequently be denied accreditation.
5. Obtaining accreditation PRESS involves the automatic inclusion of the journalist's e-mail in the mailing list of the press center of the II Crimean Open Documentary Film Festival «CrimeaDoc» (news, press releases, information for accredited media).
RULES OF MEDIA ACCREDITATION TO THE II CRIMEAN OPEN FESTIVAL OF THE DOCUMENTARY CINEMA «CRIMEADOC»
The accreditation badge is the property of the II Crimean Open Documentary Film Festival «CrimeaDoc» and is provided directly to the accredited media representative and is not transferable to other persons.
Otherwise, the badge will be withdrawn, and accreditation canceled. In case of loss of the accreditation badge, the restoration is not carried out.
Access to the festival shows: please take seats in the hall for 10 minutes. before the start of the session.
After the beginning of the session, access to the hall is terminated/carried out via the Last Minute Access entrance (subject to availability). In case of delay, the Administration has the right to refuse access to the hall.
Accreditation of the PRESS implies free access to master classes and creative meetings of the II Crimean Open Documentary Film Festival «CrimeaDoc».
In order to respect the copyright as well as for the convenience of the audience, photo and video filming during the festival shows of films of the competitive program is prohibited.
A package of photo and video materials for films will be provided by the press service.
All media representatives who will receive an e-mail confirmation of accreditation will be able to pick up badges from May 5 to 10, 2019 (inclusive) in the «Crimean Centre for Films and Media» (Simferopol, Krylova Str. 37).
We look forward to seeing you at the II Crimean Open Documentary Film Festival «CrimeaDoc» and we are sure that thanks to you the Festival will become one of the main large-scale cultural events of the spring!
WATCH THE CRIMEADOC OFDISK ON THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE FESTIVAL
FOR ADDITIONAL ISSUES CONTACT MEDIA COORDINATOR ....